Our TMS Therapy procedure
Olympia TMS Therapy is an easy to use TMS system especially designed for use in practices. All you need besides the TMS equipment is a treatment room and personnel. Once you and/or your staff have been trained by our dedicated team, you are ready to offer the treatment to your MDD patients. Training typically takes one day.
The actual TMS Therapy
The full treatment protocol consists of repeated cycles of TMS followed by rest periods.
- An initial session which includes the determination of the patient’s individual stimulation level (motor threshold determination)
- 5 treatment sessions per week during a period of normally 4-6 weeks.
- Treatment time: 3 minutes for Express TMS® and 19-37.5 minutes for standard TMS
- Maintenance treatment if needed.
Diagnosis and initial session is performed by a psychiatrist. The remaining treatment sessions are typically conducted by trained staff working under the supervision of a psychiatrist.
Easy to use TMS Therapy system
- Position patient, set treatment protocol and press start
- Pre-defined treatment protocol
- Includes tools for accurate treatment spot determination
- Easy to pause and resume the treatment